O'Key Group names Dmitry Pryanikov as deputy CEO
Mr. Pryanikov was working with the Group since June 2001. Within a few years he was CFO and then was appointed Chief Financial Officer of the group.
Prior to joining the Group in 1995-2001 he held various positions in the Bank Saint-Petersburg and other private companies.
He is a graduate of the Faculty of Economics and Management, Saint Petersburg State Polytechnic University.
Mr. Arabidis has worked in the Group since 2012. Prior to this appointment he served as Head of corporate reporting, planning and controlling in the finance department. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Luxembourg
- O'Key Group names Miodrag Borojevic as hypermarket and supermarket CEO
- SES promotes three to executive committee
- RTL appoints new CEE and Asia chief
- Vazil Hudák appointed vice president of EIB
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions elects Orin S. Kramer as director
More inside POST
EFG Hermes Q4 net profit jumps 690% Earnings