Oilex appoints chief financial officer and company secretary
Mr. Bolton has worked as CFO and Company Secretary for a number of resource companies since 2003.
Prior to that he worked with Ernst & Young stepping down as Executive Director in Corporate Finance.
He has a Bachelor of Business Degree in Accounting and Finance. His strengths are in the commercial management and financing of resource projects internationally. Coupled with this, he has extensive experience in capital and equity markets in a number of jurisdictions including ASX and AIM. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- BHP Billiton appoints Ken MacKenzie as chairman
- Oilex appoints Paul Haywood as director
- ThinkSmart appoints Gerald Grimes as CEO
- Amcor appoints Michael Zacka as CCO
- Wolf Minerals names Richard Lucas as interim managing director
More inside POST