Oilex appoints chief financial officer and company secretary
Mr. Bolton has worked as CFO and Company Secretary for a number of resource companies since 2003.
Prior to that he worked with Ernst & Young stepping down as Executive Director in Corporate Finance.
He has a Bachelor of Business Degree in Accounting and Finance. His strengths are in the commercial management and financing of resource projects internationally. Coupled with this, he has extensive experience in capital and equity markets in a number of jurisdictions including ASX and AIM. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Metminco appoints Ram Venkat as director
- Jerry Jiao succeeds Andrew Michelmore as CEO of MMG
- BHP Billiton names Grant King independent non-executive director
- ANZ appoins wealth Australia chief investment officer
- ANZ names Lynwen Connick as chief information security officer
More inside POST