Office Depot names Kristin Campbell to its board
Additionally, Ms. Campbell will serve on the Audit Committee. Since June 2011, Ms. Campbell has served as Executive Vice President and General Counsel for Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. where she is responsible for legal, compliance and government relations.
Prior to joining Hilton Worldwide, she spent 18 years at Staples, Inc. where she was most recently Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary.
Ms. Campbell has also practiced law at Boston-based firms Goodwin Proctor and Rackemann and Sawyer & Brewster. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
More inside POST