Ocular Therapeutix appoints George Migausky as interim CFO
Mr. Migausky brings more than 30 years of experience in senior financial management to Ocular Therapeutix.
Most recently, Mr. Migausky was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Dyax Corp., through its merger with Shire plc in 2016.
Previously, he served as the CFO of Wellstat Management Company, a firm responsible for strategy and operations of an affiliated group of five life science companies.
Prior to this, Mr. Migausky held CFO positions at several public and private companies, including IGEN International, Inc., where he played a pivotal role in the company's IPO and subsequent merger with F. Hoffman La Roche.
He is on the Boards of Dimension Therapeutics, Inc. and Hyperion Catalysis International, and is a trustee at the Massachusetts Ear and Eye Infirmary.
Mr. Migausky received his M.B.A. degree from Babson College and B.S. degree from Boston College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
More inside POST