Ocular Therapeutix appoints George Migausky as interim CFO
Mr. Migausky brings more than 30 years of experience in senior financial management to Ocular Therapeutix.
Most recently, Mr. Migausky was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Dyax Corp., through its merger with Shire plc in 2016.
Previously, he served as the CFO of Wellstat Management Company, a firm responsible for strategy and operations of an affiliated group of five life science companies.
Prior to this, Mr. Migausky held CFO positions at several public and private companies, including IGEN International, Inc., where he played a pivotal role in the company's IPO and subsequent merger with F. Hoffman La Roche.
He is on the Boards of Dimension Therapeutics, Inc. and Hyperion Catalysis International, and is a trustee at the Massachusetts Ear and Eye Infirmary.
Mr. Migausky received his M.B.A. degree from Babson College and B.S. degree from Boston College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST