Octopus Aim appoints two directors
Mr. Ransome is a chartered accountant and was formerly a partner at PwC. He was Chief Operating Officer of PwC's Advisory business and led its Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Corporate Finance practice.
Mr. Ransome is a director of Quercus (General Partner), a unit trust invested in healthcare properties, and was formerly a director of Parity Group, an AIM-listed professional services company.
He is also a Trustee and Council Member of the RSPB, the UK's largest nature conservation charity.
Ms. Parfrey has over ten years' experience in private equity with LGV Capital, where she was a member of the investment committee and held a number of non-executive positions.
Ms. Parfrey is a Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Audit Committee for Babraham Bioscience Technologies and is a mentor on the Accelerate Programme at the Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
Ms. Parfrey has a degree in Chemistry from Oxford University and is an accountant by training. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST