Oclaro names global human resources veteran to board
Ms. Haylor is a seasoned global executive possessing over 25 years of professional experience, with competencies in executive compensation, talent acquisition and development and human resources.
Ms. Haylor currently serves as the Chief Human Resources Officer and a member of the Executive Committee of Royal Philips, based in The Netherlands.
Some of her previous professional positions include: Chief Human Resources Officer of Flextronics and Corporate Vice President and Deputy Head of Human Resources of Motorola Mobility.
Ms. Haylor replaces Lori Holland, whose resignation from the Board became effective on August 26, 2016.
In connection with Ms. Haylor's appointment as Chair of the Board's Compensation Committee, Mr. Kendall Cowan was appointed as Chair of the Board's Audit Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
- MyoKardia appoints David Meeker to board
- Habit Restaurants appoints Douglas R. Branigan as CDO
- Michael Baker International promotes Bonnie D. Shepherd to EVP
- Comerica Bank names Andrew M. Bodisco president for East Bay
More inside POST