OceanFirst Financial appoints Steven Tsimbinos as EVP
Mr. Tsimbinos joined OceanFirst Financial Corp. in September of 2010 as First Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, and continues to serve in these positions. Mr. Tsimbinos also has administrative oversight over the Company’s Audit and Enterprise Risk Management departments.
Prior to joining OceanFirst in 2010, Mr. Tsimbinos held the positions of General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer in the Red Bank, New Jersey office of Copper River Management, L.P., the investment manager to a family of hedge funds and partner in the law firm Lowenstein Sandler PC in Roseland, New Jersey; and began his legal career with Thatcher Proffitt & Wood in New York.
He is a graduate of Boston University School of Law, magna cum laude, and Skidmore College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Celldex changes management team
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark I. Froimson to board
- CytoSorbents appoints Eric G. Mortensen as CMO
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals appoints Pete A. Meyers as CFO
- pdvWireless appoints Mark Hennessy to board
More inside POST