Oceaneering: Rod Larson to succeed Kevin McEvoy as CEO
Mr. Larson has served as President since February 2015 and is expected to continue in that role as CEO. Mr. Larson previously served as Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer from May 2012 to February 2015.
Prior to joining Oceaneering, he was with Baker Hughes Incorporated for more than 20 years, where he held various positions, including serving as President of Latin America. He currently serves on the board of Newpark Resources, Inc.
It is anticipated that Mr. Larson will join Oceaneering’s board concurrent with his appointment as President and CEO.
Mr. McEvoy will continue serving on Oceaneering’s board as a Class III Director until at least May 2019.
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
More inside POST