Oceaneering: Rod Larson to succeed Kevin McEvoy as CEO
Mr. Larson has served as President since February 2015 and is expected to continue in that role as CEO. Mr. Larson previously served as Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer from May 2012 to February 2015.
Prior to joining Oceaneering, he was with Baker Hughes Incorporated for more than 20 years, where he held various positions, including serving as President of Latin America. He currently serves on the board of Newpark Resources, Inc.
It is anticipated that Mr. Larson will join Oceaneering’s board concurrent with his appointment as President and CEO.
Mr. McEvoy will continue serving on Oceaneering’s board as a Class III Director until at least May 2019.
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST