Oceaneering: Rod Larson to succeed Kevin McEvoy as CEO
Mr. Larson has served as President since February 2015 and is expected to continue in that role as CEO. Mr. Larson previously served as Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer from May 2012 to February 2015.
Prior to joining Oceaneering, he was with Baker Hughes Incorporated for more than 20 years, where he held various positions, including serving as President of Latin America. He currently serves on the board of Newpark Resources, Inc.
It is anticipated that Mr. Larson will join Oceaneering’s board concurrent with his appointment as President and CEO.
Mr. McEvoy will continue serving on Oceaneering’s board as a Class III Director until at least May 2019.
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST
ArcelorMittal turns to profit in Q1 Earnings