Oceaneering: Rod Larson to succeed Kevin McEvoy as CEO
Mr. Larson has served as President since February 2015 and is expected to continue in that role as CEO. Mr. Larson previously served as Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer from May 2012 to February 2015.
Prior to joining Oceaneering, he was with Baker Hughes Incorporated for more than 20 years, where he held various positions, including serving as President of Latin America. He currently serves on the board of Newpark Resources, Inc.
It is anticipated that Mr. Larson will join Oceaneering’s board concurrent with his appointment as President and CEO.
Mr. McEvoy will continue serving on Oceaneering’s board as a Class III Director until at least May 2019.
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST