Oceaneering appoints Stephen P. Barrett as SVP
Mr. Barrett has over 35 years of experience in the oil and gas industry. He joined Oceaneering in 2015 as Senior Vice President, Subsea Products.
Prior to joining Oceaneering, Mr. Barrett was with FMC Technologies where he held various leadership positions, lastly as Global Subsea Services Director.
Mr. Barrett earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from Texas A&M University and a Masters of Business degree in Finance and Entrepreneurship from Rice University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST
Ambarella Q2 2018 revenue u 10% Earnings
CMA CGM acquires SOFRANA Unilines Companies