Oceaneering appoints Stephen P. Barrett as SVP
Mr. Barrett has over 35 years of experience in the oil and gas industry. He joined Oceaneering in 2015 as Senior Vice President, Subsea Products.
Prior to joining Oceaneering, Mr. Barrett was with FMC Technologies where he held various leadership positions, lastly as Global Subsea Services Director.
Mr. Barrett earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from Texas A&M University and a Masters of Business degree in Finance and Entrepreneurship from Rice University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
More inside POST
Valeant earned $1.05 per share in Q2 Earnings