Oceaneering appoints Stephen P. Barrett as SVP
Mr. Barrett has over 35 years of experience in the oil and gas industry. He joined Oceaneering in 2015 as Senior Vice President, Subsea Products.
Prior to joining Oceaneering, Mr. Barrett was with FMC Technologies where he held various leadership positions, lastly as Global Subsea Services Director.
Mr. Barrett earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from Texas A&M University and a Masters of Business degree in Finance and Entrepreneurship from Rice University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
GKN buys Tozmetal of Istanbul Companies