Occidental Petroleum names Jack B. Moore to board
Mr. Moore served as Chairman of the Board for Cameron International Corporation from 2011 until it was acquired by Schlumberger in April 2016. He joined Cameron in 1999 and served as CEO from 2008 to 2015 and as President from 2008 to 2014.
Prior to joining Cameron, Mr. Moore held various management positions at Baker Hughes Incorporated, where he was employed for 23 years.
Mr. Moore is a graduate of the University of Houston with a B.B.A. degree; he also attended the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST
Chinese HNA Group buys German airport Companies