Occidental Petroleum names Jack B. Moore to board
Mr. Moore served as Chairman of the Board for Cameron International Corporation from 2011 until it was acquired by Schlumberger in April 2016. He joined Cameron in 1999 and served as CEO from 2008 to 2015 and as President from 2008 to 2014.
Prior to joining Cameron, Mr. Moore held various management positions at Baker Hughes Incorporated, where he was employed for 23 years.
Mr. Moore is a graduate of the University of Houston with a B.B.A. degree; he also attended the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
- Helen of Troy appoints Krista Berry to board
- Wingstop creates lead independent director role
More inside POST