Ocado Group appoints Emma Lloyd as director
Ms. Lloyd has been Director of Business Development, Strategic Partnerships and Investments at Sky plc since January 2013.
Ms. Lloyd has held a number of senior positions at Sky since joining the company in January 2008 including Director of Emerging Products.
She spent 10 years in business consulting for PricewaterhouseCoopers and subsequently held a number of senior roles in a technology start-up acquired by BT Group.
Ms. Lloyd holds a Management Studies and Geography degree from the University of Leeds. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Oxford Immunotec appoints Richard Wenstrup as CMO
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
More inside POST