Ocado Group appoints Emma Lloyd as director
Ms. Lloyd has been Director of Business Development, Strategic Partnerships and Investments at Sky plc since January 2013.
Ms. Lloyd has held a number of senior positions at Sky since joining the company in January 2008 including Director of Emerging Products.
She spent 10 years in business consulting for PricewaterhouseCoopers and subsequently held a number of senior roles in a technology start-up acquired by BT Group.
Ms. Lloyd holds a Management Studies and Geography degree from the University of Leeds. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Volkswagen Q1 profit up 43.9% Earnings