Ocado Group appoints Emma Lloyd as director
Ms. Lloyd has been Director of Business Development, Strategic Partnerships and Investments at Sky plc since January 2013.
Ms. Lloyd has held a number of senior positions at Sky since joining the company in January 2008 including Director of Emerging Products.
She spent 10 years in business consulting for PricewaterhouseCoopers and subsequently held a number of senior roles in a technology start-up acquired by BT Group.
Ms. Lloyd holds a Management Studies and Geography degree from the University of Leeds. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership
Connect the boards and get bigger salary Leadership