Ocado Group appoints Emma Lloyd as director
Ms. Lloyd has been Director of Business Development, Strategic Partnerships and Investments at Sky plc since January 2013.
Ms. Lloyd has held a number of senior positions at Sky since joining the company in January 2008 including Director of Emerging Products.
She spent 10 years in business consulting for PricewaterhouseCoopers and subsequently held a number of senior roles in a technology start-up acquired by BT Group.
Ms. Lloyd holds a Management Studies and Geography degree from the University of Leeds. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST