Obtala appoints Jessica Camus to board
Ms. Camus brings extensive experience facilitating public private partnerships working with leaders from private sector, government and civil society globally, and across Sub-Saharan Africa.
Ms. Camus specialises in accelerating growth and impact for socially responsible business in frontier markets.
Ms. Camus was an Associate Director at the World Economic Forum, developing numerous initiatives and programmes on building entrepreneurship ecosystems, innovation and gender.
She is former Financial Market Executive at Thomson Reuters and she has held various assignments in international organizations.
Ms. Camus holds an MA from the Graduate Institute of International Relations & Development Studies, Geneva and an MBA from the IE Business School, Madrid. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Guernsey
- NB Private Equity Partners appoints director
- St Peter Port Capital appoints Russel Michel as director
- Avnel appoints Anne-Séverine Le Doaré to the board of directors
- Standard Life Investments names non-executive director
- HICL Infrastructure appoints director
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership