Obalon Therapeutics adds David Moatazedi to board
Mr. Moatazedi is currently the Senior Vice President, US Medical Aesthetics for Allergan plc.
In this role, Mr. Moatazedi is a member of the Allergan Commercial Leadership Team with multiple business unit responsibility, including Facial Aesthetics, Plastics and Regenerative Medicine and Skincare.
Mr. Moatazedi has over seventeen years’ commercial experience managing upstream and downstream marketing, working across multiple brands with increasing responsibility.
He has also led several business units as Vice President, Sales and Marketing beginning with Plastic Surgery and followed by Facial Aesthetics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals appoints Nancy Ryan Gray to board
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
- Hudson Pacific Properties adds Andrea Wong to board
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
More inside POST