Obalon Therapeutics adds David Moatazedi to board
Mr. Moatazedi is currently the Senior Vice President, US Medical Aesthetics for Allergan plc.
In this role, Mr. Moatazedi is a member of the Allergan Commercial Leadership Team with multiple business unit responsibility, including Facial Aesthetics, Plastics and Regenerative Medicine and Skincare.
Mr. Moatazedi has over seventeen years’ commercial experience managing upstream and downstream marketing, working across multiple brands with increasing responsibility.
He has also led several business units as Vice President, Sales and Marketing beginning with Plastic Surgery and followed by Facial Aesthetics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership