Oasmia appoints Fredrik Gynnerstedt as CFO
Mr. Gynnerstedt possesses 15 years’ experience in international business administration and activities.
Previously, Mr. Gynnerstedt was employed as the Director of Collaboration at Karnov Group.
Prior to that role, he served as Chief Financial Officer for publicly held Bringwell AB, and as auditor and consultant at Ernst & Young.
Mr. Gynnerstedt has a Master’s degree in Business Administration from Stockholm University. He will be a member of Oasmia’s management team. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
- Even Frydenberg new president & CEO for Scandic
- Christine Lind new CEO of Medivir AB
More inside POST