NxStage Medical appoints Allan Collins as CMO
Dr. Collins is a Professor of Medicine at the University of Minnesota. He is the Director of the Chronic Research Disease Group and as part of this, served as the coordinating center for the United States Renal Data System (USRDS) and its Annual Data Report from 2000 through 2014.
Dr. Collins was presented the Distinguished Service Award by the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) in 2003, and served as the President of the NKF from 2006 through 2008.
In 2014, he received the ASN Belding Scribner Award and the American Association of Kidney Patients Medal of Excellence Award. He has over 200 clinical publications, and is an invited lecturer worldwide.
Dr. Collins has led the Company's Scientific Advisory Board as Chief Medical Advisor since 2014. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST