Nuvo Pharmaceuticals appoints Jesse Ledger as president
Mr. Ledger joined Nuvo in April 2016 as its Vice-President of Business Development.
Prior to joining Nuvo, he was Vice-President, Business Development and International Business of Tribute Pharmaceuticals Canada Inc.
While at Tribute, Mr. Ledger was a member of the senior management team that completed six transactions culminating in a merger with Pozen Inc. and the subsequent formation of Aralez Pharmaceuticals plc.
Prior to joining Tribute, Mr. Ledger was the Director, Business Development at SteriMax Inc.
Mr. Ledger holds an honours Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Trent University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
- TeraGo appoints David Charron as CFO
- Canada Goose appoints John Davison to board
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
More inside POST