Nuvo Pharmaceuticals appoints Jesse Ledger as president
Mr. Ledger joined Nuvo in April 2016 as its Vice-President of Business Development.
Prior to joining Nuvo, he was Vice-President, Business Development and International Business of Tribute Pharmaceuticals Canada Inc.
While at Tribute, Mr. Ledger was a member of the senior management team that completed six transactions culminating in a merger with Pozen Inc. and the subsequent formation of Aralez Pharmaceuticals plc.
Prior to joining Tribute, Mr. Ledger was the Director, Business Development at SteriMax Inc.
Mr. Ledger holds an honours Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Trent University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
More inside POST