Nuvo Pharmaceuticals appoints Jesse Ledger as president
Mr. Ledger joined Nuvo in April 2016 as its Vice-President of Business Development.
Prior to joining Nuvo, he was Vice-President, Business Development and International Business of Tribute Pharmaceuticals Canada Inc.
While at Tribute, Mr. Ledger was a member of the senior management team that completed six transactions culminating in a merger with Pozen Inc. and the subsequent formation of Aralez Pharmaceuticals plc.
Prior to joining Tribute, Mr. Ledger was the Director, Business Development at SteriMax Inc.
Mr. Ledger holds an honours Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Trent University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
- INV Metals appoints William Shaver as COO
- Mitel appoints Martha Bejar to board
- Logiq Asset Management appoints Stasha Ninkovic as COO
- Corby Spirit and Wine appoints new director
More inside POST
Leaders who can read the crowd do better Leadership