NuVasive names Jason Hannon president and COO
In his more than 11 years at NuVasive, Mr. Hannon has led key areas of the Company’s business, including strategy, corporate development, legal and regulatory.
Since July 2015, Mr. Hannon has served as executive vice president, International. He will continue to oversee international operations.
Mr. Hannon will succeed Patrick S. Miles who has been appointed vice chairman of NuVasive, Inc. and will continue to serve as a member of the Company’s Board of Directors.
Mr. Miles has been with NuVasive since 2001, and has held multiple roles with increasing responsibility in the areas of operations, research, surgeon education, product development, and marketing. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST
Accenture Q3 net income $705 million Earnings