NuVasive names Jason Hannon president and COO
In his more than 11 years at NuVasive, Mr. Hannon has led key areas of the Company’s business, including strategy, corporate development, legal and regulatory.
Since July 2015, Mr. Hannon has served as executive vice president, International. He will continue to oversee international operations.
Mr. Hannon will succeed Patrick S. Miles who has been appointed vice chairman of NuVasive, Inc. and will continue to serve as a member of the Company’s Board of Directors.
Mr. Miles has been with NuVasive since 2001, and has held multiple roles with increasing responsibility in the areas of operations, research, surgeon education, product development, and marketing. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
- CareDx appoints Michael Bell as CFO
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
More inside POST