NSFOCUS appoints Andre Mello new VP of Latin America sales
With more than 16 years of sales leadership expertise in the IT market, Mr. Mello brings a broad range of experience to his new position, including strategic business development and marketing/sales activities focused on introducing new companies and technologies in the Latin America and Caribbean market.
Mr. Mello has a strong track record of negotiating partnerships and developing sales channels and distributors/resellers in the region.
Prior to joining NSFOCUS, Mr. Mello served in several executive-level sales roles in Brazil’s expansive technology landscape.
Most recently, he served as VP of Sales and Marketing at Agility Networks, where he was responsible for sales and marketing departments across the five focus areas of the company – application delivery, security, mobility, datacenter and cloud.
Prior to that, he held a seven-year tenure with F5 Networks. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
More inside POST