NRG Yield appoints Chad Plotkin as CFO
Mr. Plotkin has been employed by NRG Energy, Inc. for over nine years while most recently serving as Senior Vice President, Finance and Strategy for NRG Yield.
Prior to leading Finance and Strategy for NRG Yield, Mr. Plotkin held numerous roles with NRG Energy, Inc., including as Vice President, Investor Relations, Vice President of Finance, and Vice President, Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions.
He succeeds Kirkland B. Andrews, who will continue in his role as a member of the Board of Directors of NRG Yield and the Chief Financial Officer of NRG Yield’s parent company, NRG Energy, Inc.. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Bayer appoints Jennifer Brendel as vice president
- Honeywell appoints Brian S. Cook as vice president
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Francisco Fraga as VP, CIO
- Honeywell appoints Anne T. Madden as SVP, general counsel
- Becton Dickinson appoints two directors
More inside POST