NRG Yield appoints Chad Plotkin as CFO
Mr. Plotkin has been employed by NRG Energy, Inc. for over nine years while most recently serving as Senior Vice President, Finance and Strategy for NRG Yield.
Prior to leading Finance and Strategy for NRG Yield, Mr. Plotkin held numerous roles with NRG Energy, Inc., including as Vice President, Investor Relations, Vice President of Finance, and Vice President, Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions.
He succeeds Kirkland B. Andrews, who will continue in his role as a member of the Board of Directors of NRG Yield and the Chief Financial Officer of NRG Yield’s parent company, NRG Energy, Inc.. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- SITO Mobile appoints Lowell W. Robinson to board
- PTC Therapeutics CFO Shane Kovacs to leave
- Vitamin Shoppe appoints two to board
- Cognizant appoints two directors
- PHH appoints new executives
More inside POST