NRG Yield appoints Chad Plotkin as CFO
Mr. Plotkin has been employed by NRG Energy, Inc. for over nine years while most recently serving as Senior Vice President, Finance and Strategy for NRG Yield.
Prior to leading Finance and Strategy for NRG Yield, Mr. Plotkin held numerous roles with NRG Energy, Inc., including as Vice President, Investor Relations, Vice President of Finance, and Vice President, Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions.
He succeeds Kirkland B. Andrews, who will continue in his role as a member of the Board of Directors of NRG Yield and the Chief Financial Officer of NRG Yield’s parent company, NRG Energy, Inc.. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Wireless Telecom Group appoints Daniel Monopoli as CTO
- New Jersey Resources names Maureen Borkowski to board
- Milestone Scientific appoints Daniel Goldberger as CEO
- Celldex changes management team
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark I. Froimson to board
More inside POST