Novae Group appoints Reeken Patel as CFO
Mr. Patel joined the Company in July 2014 as Chief Risk Officer, where he led the risk and actuarial functions, and has been acting as interim Chief Financial Officer since 1 November 2016.
Mr. Patel is a qualified actuary with over 16 years' experience.
He was a partner in the General Insurance Division of PricewaterhouseCoopers and their London Market Actuarial leader. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elecosoft appoints two directors
- K3 appoints Stuart Darling as director
- Industrial Multi Property Trust appoints two directors
- British Empire Trust appoints Calum Thomson as director
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership