Novae Group appoints Reeken Patel as CFO
Mr. Patel joined the Company in July 2014 as Chief Risk Officer, where he led the risk and actuarial functions, and has been acting as interim Chief Financial Officer since 1 November 2016.
Mr. Patel is a qualified actuary with over 16 years' experience.
He was a partner in the General Insurance Division of PricewaterhouseCoopers and their London Market Actuarial leader. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
- Intertek appoints two directors
More inside POST