Novae Group appoints Reeken Patel as CFO
Mr. Patel joined the Company in July 2014 as Chief Risk Officer, where he led the risk and actuarial functions, and has been acting as interim Chief Financial Officer since 1 November 2016.
Mr. Patel is a qualified actuary with over 16 years' experience.
He was a partner in the General Insurance Division of PricewaterhouseCoopers and their London Market Actuarial leader. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
More inside POST
What to do with a very efficient worker? Leadership