Novae Group, a wholesale insurance underwriter, announced the appointment of Reeken Patel as executive director and group chief financial officer, subject to regulatory approval.
Novae Group appoints Reeken Patel as CFOStaff Writer | London, United Kingdom | Wednesday January 18, 2017 4:15AM ET
READ MOREMr. Patel joined the Company in July 2014 as Chief Risk Officer, where he led the risk and actuarial functions, and has been acting as interim Chief Financial Officer since 1 November 2016.
Mr. Patel is a qualified actuary with over 16 years' experience.
He was a partner in the General Insurance Division of PricewaterhouseCoopers and their London Market Actuarial leader. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Eland Oil & Gas appoints Nicholas Hugo Gay as non-executive director
- Standard Life Private Equity Trust appoints Jonathon Bond as non-executive director
- Mobeus Income & Growth appoints Ian Blackburn as chairman
- Rio Tinto names Jakob Stausholm chief financial officer
- Avacta Group appoints Eliot Forster as non-executive chairman