Novadaq Technologies appoints Lisa Colleran to board
Ms. Colleran is a veteran in the healthcare industry with more than 30 years of experience leading medical device companies, growing markets and creating shareholder value.
Previously, Ms. Colleran was chief executive officer and president of LifeCell Corporation.
Prior to LifeCell, Ms. Colleran spent over 20 years at Baxter Healthcare in various commercial and general management roles.
Ms. Colleran is the founder of LNC Advisors and currently serves on the board of directors of Establishment Labs and Ariste Medical. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
More inside POST