Novadaq Technologies appoints Lisa Colleran to board
Ms. Colleran is a veteran in the healthcare industry with more than 30 years of experience leading medical device companies, growing markets and creating shareholder value.
Previously, Ms. Colleran was chief executive officer and president of LifeCell Corporation.
Prior to LifeCell, Ms. Colleran spent over 20 years at Baxter Healthcare in various commercial and general management roles.
Ms. Colleran is the founder of LNC Advisors and currently serves on the board of directors of Establishment Labs and Ariste Medical. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
More inside POST