Novadaq Technologies appoints Lisa Colleran to board
Ms. Colleran is a veteran in the healthcare industry with more than 30 years of experience leading medical device companies, growing markets and creating shareholder value.
Previously, Ms. Colleran was chief executive officer and president of LifeCell Corporation.
Prior to LifeCell, Ms. Colleran spent over 20 years at Baxter Healthcare in various commercial and general management roles.
Ms. Colleran is the founder of LNC Advisors and currently serves on the board of directors of Establishment Labs and Ariste Medical. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
- INV Metals appoints William Shaver as COO
- Mitel appoints Martha Bejar to board
- Logiq Asset Management appoints Stasha Ninkovic as COO
- Corby Spirit and Wine appoints new director
More inside POST