Novabay Pharma appoints Mark Sieczkarek president and CEO
Mr. Sieczkarek has been a NovaBay Director since January 2014, was named Chairman in April 2015 and has served as interim President and CEO since November 2015. He has been instrumental in the development and implementation of the go-to-market strategy for Avenova.
Mr. Sieczkarek previously was CEO of Solta Medical, Inc. (acquired by Valeant Pharmaceuticals) and of Conceptus, Inc. (acquired by Bayer HealthCare), where he led the launch of the medical device Essure.
Prior to that, he was Senior Vice President and President of The Americas and Europe for the leading ophthalmic company Bausch & Lomb (acquired by Valeant Pharmaceuticals), where he was responsible for overseeing multinational commercial launches of several leading products. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST