Nouscom, an immuno-oncology company, announced that it has appointed John F. McDonald as an independent director to its board of directors.
Nouscom appoints John F. McDonald as independent directorStaff Writer | Basel, Switzerland | Tuesday November 6, 2018 5:45AM ET
Mr. McDonald is an accomplished executive leader with more than 25 years' experience in corporate, legal, business development and venture capital in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
In this capacity, Mr. McDonald has a depth and breadth of expertise involving academic institutions and biotech and pharmaceutical companies of all stages, including financing, acquisitions, R&D collaborations and in-licensing agreements, among others.
Mr. McDonald currently serves as Corporate VP, Global Business Development at Novo Nordisk, and before this he was VP Business Development at Biogen Inc., Managing Director at the healthcare investment firm MPM Capital, and VP Business Development at Millennium Pharmaceuticals. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Genevant Sciences appoints chief scientific officer and COO
- Temenos appoints new head of sales for Africa region
- LafargeHolcim appoints Miljan Gutovic as Middle East Africa head
- Wizz Air appoints Barry Eccleston as non-executive director
- Honeywell appoints Alessandro Gili as CFO for Transportation Systems spin