Norwood Financial appoints William Davis as chairman
Mr. Davis has a long and distinguished banking career of over fifty years. Mr. Davis served as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Wayne Bank from August 1996 to his retirement in 2009.
He has been a director since 1996 and was most recently Vice-Chairman of the Board. He has served on numerous boards for community organizations throughout Northeast Pennsylvania, including the Wayne County Chamber of Commerce, United Way, WEDCO, Dorflinger and Wayne County Community Foundation.
Mr. Davis currently serves as Chairman of AAA North Penn.
The Board also appointed Andrew A. Forte as Vice-Chairman of the Board.
Dr. Forte is president of Forte, Inc., which owns and operates the Stroudsmoor Country Inn in Stroudsburg, PA.
He has been a director since 2007 and is currently the Chair of the Audit Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
More inside POST