Norwood Financial appoints William Davis as chairman
Mr. Davis has a long and distinguished banking career of over fifty years. Mr. Davis served as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Wayne Bank from August 1996 to his retirement in 2009.
He has been a director since 1996 and was most recently Vice-Chairman of the Board. He has served on numerous boards for community organizations throughout Northeast Pennsylvania, including the Wayne County Chamber of Commerce, United Way, WEDCO, Dorflinger and Wayne County Community Foundation.
Mr. Davis currently serves as Chairman of AAA North Penn.
The Board also appointed Andrew A. Forte as Vice-Chairman of the Board.
Dr. Forte is president of Forte, Inc., which owns and operates the Stroudsmoor Country Inn in Stroudsburg, PA.
He has been a director since 2007 and is currently the Chair of the Audit Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
More inside POST
Ross Stores earnings rise 10% in Q1 Earnings