Northrop Grumman appoints new aerospace executive
A 30-year veteran of Northrop Grumman, Mr. Pamiljans began his career working on the B-2 program, and has led many of the company’s major manned and unmanned aircraft programs.
Mr. Pamiljans presently serves as the general manager of Strategic Systems at Aerospace Systems.
Mr. Pamiljans earned a bachelor's degree in aeronautical operations from San Jose State University, graduated from the Harvard Business School Advanced Management Program, and completed the Duke University Advanced Management Program and the Defense Science Management College in Acquisition Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- ComScore appoints five directors
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Shauna L. Robertson as SVP
- Old Point Financial Corporation appoints Jeffrey W. Farrar as CFO
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Bill Bien as SVP
- National Bankshares appoints F. Brad Denardo as new CEO
More inside POST
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership
Iran economy grew 15.7% in Q3 Economy