Northrop Grumman appoints new aerospace executive
A 30-year veteran of Northrop Grumman, Mr. Pamiljans began his career working on the B-2 program, and has led many of the company’s major manned and unmanned aircraft programs.
Mr. Pamiljans presently serves as the general manager of Strategic Systems at Aerospace Systems.
Mr. Pamiljans earned a bachelor's degree in aeronautical operations from San Jose State University, graduated from the Harvard Business School Advanced Management Program, and completed the Duke University Advanced Management Program and the Defense Science Management College in Acquisition Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- American National Bankshares adds Tammy Moss Finley to board
- Tegna director Jennifer Dulski steps down
- Kinsale Capital Group appoints Gregory M. Share to board
- William Hornung joins Diffusion Pharma as chief business officer
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Jim Sedlar as SVP
More inside POST