Northern Trust names Michael G. O’Grady as president
Mr. O’Grady was also elected to the Board of Directors of Northern Trust Corporation, effective January 1, 2017.
Prior to becoming President of C&IS in July 2014, Mr. O’Grady served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Before joining Northern Trust in 2011, he served as a Managing Director in the Financial Institutions Investment Banking Group at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. He joined Merrill Lynch in 1992 as an Associate.
Prior to Merrill Lynch, Mr. O'Grady worked for Price Waterhouse from 1987 to 1990.
He graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a bachelor's degree in Accountancy and received an MBA from Harvard Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Lawson Products appoints J. Bryan King to board
- Univar names Ian Gresham as chief marketing officer
- LKQ Corporation promotes Dominick P. Zarcone to CEO
- Westell Technologies appoints Cary B. Wood to board
- Navistar promotes Persio V. Lisboa to COO
More inside POST
Gordmans Stores files for bankruptcy Companies
RWE yearly net loss $6.02 billion Earnings
Target Q4 profit down 43 percent Earnings