Northern Trust names Michael G. O’Grady as president
Mr. O’Grady was also elected to the Board of Directors of Northern Trust Corporation, effective January 1, 2017.
Prior to becoming President of C&IS in July 2014, Mr. O’Grady served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Before joining Northern Trust in 2011, he served as a Managing Director in the Financial Institutions Investment Banking Group at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. He joined Merrill Lynch in 1992 as an Associate.
Prior to Merrill Lynch, Mr. O'Grady worked for Price Waterhouse from 1987 to 1990.
He graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a bachelor's degree in Accountancy and received an MBA from Harvard Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Glenn W. Reed to join Old Republic board
- SunCoke Energy appoints Susan R. Landahl to board
- Caterpillar appoints Suzette M. Long as corporate secretary
- Caterpillar names Kelly Ayotte to board
- Atkore International Group appoints two to board
More inside POST