Northern Trust names Michael G. O’Grady as president
Mr. O’Grady was also elected to the Board of Directors of Northern Trust Corporation, effective January 1, 2017.
Prior to becoming President of C&IS in July 2014, Mr. O’Grady served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Before joining Northern Trust in 2011, he served as a Managing Director in the Financial Institutions Investment Banking Group at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. He joined Merrill Lynch in 1992 as an Associate.
Prior to Merrill Lynch, Mr. O'Grady worked for Price Waterhouse from 1987 to 1990.
He graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a bachelor's degree in Accountancy and received an MBA from Harvard Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Hilco Merchant Resources hires Seth Marks as SVP
- Veltex Corporation appoints Andreas Mauritzson as CEO
- Ingredion Incorporated appoints James P. Zallie as CEO
- Nexgen Packaging appoints Jim Welch as president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Paul V. Maier to board
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership