Northern Trust names Michael G. O’Grady as president
Mr. O’Grady was also elected to the Board of Directors of Northern Trust Corporation, effective January 1, 2017.
Prior to becoming President of C&IS in July 2014, Mr. O’Grady served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Before joining Northern Trust in 2011, he served as a Managing Director in the Financial Institutions Investment Banking Group at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. He joined Merrill Lynch in 1992 as an Associate.
Prior to Merrill Lynch, Mr. O'Grady worked for Price Waterhouse from 1987 to 1990.
He graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a bachelor's degree in Accountancy and received an MBA from Harvard Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Old Second Bancorp appoints Bradley S. Adams as CFO
- Gogo appoints Barry Rowan as executive vice president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance appoints José E. Almeida to board
- Navistar appoints Jeffrey A. Dokho to board
- Caterpillar elects Ray Wilkins to board
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership