Northern terminates its CEO
Thomas W. Stoelk has been named Interim Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Stoelk has served in several executive positions in the oil and gas industry over the last 25 years and has been Northern's Chief Financial Officer since December 2011.
Prior to joining Northern, Mr. Stoelk served as the Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer at Superior Well Services, Inc. from 2005 to 2011, as the Chief Financial Officer of Great Lakes Energy Partners, LLC from 1999 to 2005 and as the Senior Vice President of Finance and Administration for Range Resources Corporation from 1994 to 1999.
Chad Allen, Northern's existing Corporate Controller, has been named to the position of Chief Accounting Officer.
Mr. Allen has over 10 years of public accounting experience with firms servicing public companies. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- AgriBank names new members of the board
- Image Sensing Systems promotes Chad Stelzig to permanent CEO
- Famous Dave's of America appoints non-executive chairman
- Hormel Foods announces personnel changes
- David Berg resigns from Rezidor board of directors
More inside POST