Northern appoints Simon Devonshire to board
Mr. Devonshire has extensive business experience in corporate leadership, financial governance, strategy, communications and sales and marketing.
Mr. Devonshire has a portfolio of business interests including being an entrepreneur in residence at the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and a non-executive director of the Student Loans Company.
Mr. Devonshire previously managed the business division of O2 UK for five years and was the founder and a director of Wayra Europe, a world-leading start-up accelerator programme financed by Telefonica.
Mr. Devonshire was awarded an OBE by Her Majesty the Queen for services to enterprise, enterprise promotion and humanitarian issues, in the 2016 New Year's Honours List. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Auto Trader appoints Nathan Coe as COO
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
More inside POST