Northern appoints Simon Devonshire to board
Mr. Devonshire has extensive business experience in corporate leadership, financial governance, strategy, communications and sales and marketing.
Mr. Devonshire has a portfolio of business interests including being an entrepreneur in residence at the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and a non-executive director of the Student Loans Company.
Mr. Devonshire previously managed the business division of O2 UK for five years and was the founder and a director of Wayra Europe, a world-leading start-up accelerator programme financed by Telefonica.
Mr. Devonshire was awarded an OBE by Her Majesty the Queen for services to enterprise, enterprise promotion and humanitarian issues, in the 2016 New Year's Honours List. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST