Northern appoints Simon Devonshire to board
Mr. Devonshire has extensive business experience in corporate leadership, financial governance, strategy, communications and sales and marketing.
Mr. Devonshire has a portfolio of business interests including being an entrepreneur in residence at the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and a non-executive director of the Student Loans Company.
Mr. Devonshire previously managed the business division of O2 UK for five years and was the founder and a director of Wayra Europe, a world-leading start-up accelerator programme financed by Telefonica.
Mr. Devonshire was awarded an OBE by Her Majesty the Queen for services to enterprise, enterprise promotion and humanitarian issues, in the 2016 New Year's Honours List. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Perrigo Q2 net loss was $70 million Earnings