Norsk Hydro: head of Hydro's business area bauxite & alumina leaves
Mr. Fabrini was appointed Executive Vice President and member of Hydro’s Corporate Management Board in 2014. He was previously Chief Operating Officer in Bauxite & Alumina and plant manager of the Albras primary plant in Brazil.
Mr. Fabrini has also held the position as plant manager of Hydro’s former part-owned Alpart alumina refinery in Jamaica and plant manager at Hydro’s Kurri Kurri primary plant in Australia.
Eivind Kallevik has been appointed acting EVP/Head of Bauxite & Alumina business area.
Mr. Kallevik will at the same time remain in his position as CFO. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Norway
- Nordic Nanovector appoints Lisa Rojkjaer as chief medical officer
- Targovax appoints Oystein Soug as CEO
- Telenor names Jorgen C. Arentz Rostrup as CFO
- Telenor appoints new CEO for Myanmar unit
- AKVA appoints Hallvard Muri as new CEO
More inside POST