Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
Since the merger in April 2016 of Nordex and Acciona Windpower Mr. Blanco has been the Deputy CEO and COO.
Previously, he was CEO of Acciona Windpower for more than 4 years.
Mr. Blanco led the turnaround of Acciona Windpower to a profitable business in 2015.
He spent 15 years at Gamesa holding different senior management positions, at various divisions including Wind USA, Solar, Engineering, Offshore and Commercial departments.
Mr. Blanco has more than 20 years of experience in the wind turbine industry. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
- Unify names industry veteran Paul Cunningham as CMO
- BASF appoints new oilfield & mining chief
- Hoffmann Group appoints new digital business director
More inside POST
Iran Air, ATR sign plane purchase deal Companies