Non-executive chairman steps down from Galliford Try
Mr. Fitzgerald was appointed to the Board in July 2003 and was Managing Director of the Housebuilding division before being appointed Chief Executive on July 1, 2005.
Mr. Fitzgerald served as Executive Chairman from October 21, 2014 to December 31, 2015 before relinquishing his executive responsibilities and assuming the role of non-executive Chairman with effect from January 1, 2016.
Mr. Fitzgerald was a founder of Midas Homes in 1992 and its Managing Director when it was acquired in 1997, subsequently chairing Midas Homes and Gerald Wood Homes.
He is a Non-executive Director of the National House-Building Council, and was appointed a Governor of South Devon College in July 2015. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST