Noble names Adam Peakes as chief financial officer
Since 2011, Mr. Peakes has served as Managing Director and Head of OFS Investment Banking at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Company.
From 2000 – 2011, he served in various roles at Goldman Sachs & Company, most recently as Managing Director, Global Natural Resources – Investment Banking Division.
Mr. Peakes received his undergraduate degree from Rice University in 1995 and an MBA from Harvard University in 2000. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Greece strikes deal with creditors Politics