Noble names Adam Peakes as chief financial officer
Since 2011, Mr. Peakes has served as Managing Director and Head of OFS Investment Banking at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Company.
From 2000 – 2011, he served in various roles at Goldman Sachs & Company, most recently as Managing Director, Global Natural Resources – Investment Banking Division.
Mr. Peakes received his undergraduate degree from Rice University in 1995 and an MBA from Harvard University in 2000. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Brazilian trade balance up 48.6% Economy