Noble Group chief executive Yusuf Alireza resigns
Mr. Alireza has been the Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director for Noble Group Ltd., since April 16, 2012.
Prior to joining Noble, Mr. Alireza served as Co-President of Asia (ex Japan) for Goldman Sachs and a member of that its Global Management Committee. He joined Goldman in 1992 in New York, moved to London in 1997 where his last position was Head of EMEA sales and structuring efforts.
In mid 2008 he moved to Hong Kong to lead Goldman’s Asia Pacific securities division. Mr. Alireza also serves on the Global Board of Room to Read.
Mr. Alireza has a joint undergraduate and graduate degree from the Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Manulife Financial appoints Rona Ambrose to board
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
More inside POST