Noble Group chief executive Yusuf Alireza resigns
Mr. Alireza has been the Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director for Noble Group Ltd., since April 16, 2012.
Prior to joining Noble, Mr. Alireza served as Co-President of Asia (ex Japan) for Goldman Sachs and a member of that its Global Management Committee. He joined Goldman in 1992 in New York, moved to London in 1997 where his last position was Head of EMEA sales and structuring efforts.
In mid 2008 he moved to Hong Kong to lead Goldman’s Asia Pacific securities division. Mr. Alireza also serves on the Global Board of Room to Read.
Mr. Alireza has a joint undergraduate and graduate degree from the Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Fuyao Glass appoints Ye Shu as president
- PCCW appoints Guanglu Shao as director
- Xinyuan Real Estate appoints Yifan Li as director
- Carnival Group Intl names Tsai Tson as executive director
- Yum China appoints two executives
More inside POST