Nobilis appoints Kenneth Efird as president
Mr. Efird most recently served as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Business Development Officer of the Company.
He joined the Company in 2005, and during his tenure oversaw clinical operations, revenue cycle management, sales, business development and the rollout of a new marketing strategy, which includes the integration of Athas technologies and the expansion of Nobilis' portfolio of brands.
He has been instrumental in the improvement of operational execution across all Nobilis facilities. Mr. Efird has also played a significant role in the integration of acquisitions and will continue to do so as President.
Prior to joining Nobilis, Mr. Efird served as Chief Executive Officer and founder of Diagnostic and Interventional Spine Centers of Texas, a multidisciplinary practice that created a network of allopathic spine teams. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST
Accenture Q3 net income $705 million Earnings