Nobilis appoints Kenneth Efird as president
Mr. Efird most recently served as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Business Development Officer of the Company.
He joined the Company in 2005, and during his tenure oversaw clinical operations, revenue cycle management, sales, business development and the rollout of a new marketing strategy, which includes the integration of Athas technologies and the expansion of Nobilis' portfolio of brands.
He has been instrumental in the improvement of operational execution across all Nobilis facilities. Mr. Efird has also played a significant role in the integration of acquisitions and will continue to do so as President.
Prior to joining Nobilis, Mr. Efird served as Chief Executive Officer and founder of Diagnostic and Interventional Spine Centers of Texas, a multidisciplinary practice that created a network of allopathic spine teams. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST