Nobilis appoints David Young as CFO
Mr. Young brings to Nobilis extensive Fortune 500 company executive experience in corporate finance, financial planning, and cost management in healthcare.
Most recently, Mr. Young served as Senior Vice President/Division CFO of St. Jude Medical Inc.'s Americas Division.
Prior to St. Jude, Mr. Young served as Vice President of Finance at Thermo Fisher Scientific, a life sciences research company.
Prior to his role at Thermo Fisher Scientific, he was Vice President of Finance at Cardinal Health. Mr. Young began his career at KPMG, as an auditor for a variety of industries, including healthcare.
Mr. Young is a licensed CPA and holds an M.B.A. from the University of Texas, McCombs School of Business.
He will succeed Kenny Klein, who will remain at Nobilis in a finance leadership role focusing on the company's Hospital Division. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
More inside POST
If you can't find a skilled worker, made one Leadership