NMI Holdings appoints Adam Pollitzer as CFO
Mr. Pollitzer was most recently a managing director in J.P. Morgan's Corporate and Investment Banking division, where he led advisory and capital raising efforts on behalf of North American insurance companies.
Mr. Pollitzer served in multiple leadership positions during his 15-year tenure at J.P. Morgan.
He holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from the Stephen M. Ross School of business at the University of Michigan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Seagate Technology promotes Dave Mosley to CEO
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
More inside POST