NMI Holdings appoints Adam Pollitzer as CFO
Mr. Pollitzer was most recently a managing director in J.P. Morgan's Corporate and Investment Banking division, where he led advisory and capital raising efforts on behalf of North American insurance companies.
Mr. Pollitzer served in multiple leadership positions during his 15-year tenure at J.P. Morgan.
He holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from the Stephen M. Ross School of business at the University of Michigan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
- General Finance appoints Jody Miller as CEO
More inside POST
Crocs Q1 revenues $267.9 million Earnings