NMI Holdings appoints Adam Pollitzer as CFO
Mr. Pollitzer was most recently a managing director in J.P. Morgan's Corporate and Investment Banking division, where he led advisory and capital raising efforts on behalf of North American insurance companies.
Mr. Pollitzer served in multiple leadership positions during his 15-year tenure at J.P. Morgan.
He holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from the Stephen M. Ross School of business at the University of Michigan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Mitek appoints Jane J. Thompson to board
- LRAD Corporation appoints Dennis D. Klahn as CFO
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
More inside POST