NMI Holdings appoints Adam Pollitzer as CFO
Mr. Pollitzer was most recently a managing director in J.P. Morgan's Corporate and Investment Banking division, where he led advisory and capital raising efforts on behalf of North American insurance companies.
Mr. Pollitzer served in multiple leadership positions during his 15-year tenure at J.P. Morgan.
He holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from the Stephen M. Ross School of business at the University of Michigan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST
MBA degree doesn't guarantee leadership Leadership
Nordstrom Q4 EPS $1.15 Earnings