NMI Holdings appoints Adam Pollitzer as CFO
Mr. Pollitzer was most recently a managing director in J.P. Morgan's Corporate and Investment Banking division, where he led advisory and capital raising efforts on behalf of North American insurance companies.
Mr. Pollitzer served in multiple leadership positions during his 15-year tenure at J.P. Morgan.
He holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from the Stephen M. Ross School of business at the University of Michigan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST