Nimbix appoints Stacy Repult as CFO
Ms. Repult brings more than 20 years of experience at both public and private companies in financial management, strategic planning, international expansion and corporate development.
Most recently, Ms. Repult was Vice President of Finance for Omnitracs where she led the FP&A, tax and treasury departments.
Previously, she held the Managing Director position at SLR Consulting Group where she focused on supporting small to mid-market companies through high growth initiatives. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Cinemark appoints Nancy Loewe to board
- Wingstop CFO Michael F. Mravle to resign
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
More inside POST
7,000 AT&T workers on 3-day strike Companies