Nimbix appoints Stacy Repult as CFO
Ms. Repult brings more than 20 years of experience at both public and private companies in financial management, strategic planning, international expansion and corporate development.
Most recently, Ms. Repult was Vice President of Finance for Omnitracs where she led the FP&A, tax and treasury departments.
Previously, she held the Managing Director position at SLR Consulting Group where she focused on supporting small to mid-market companies through high growth initiatives. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST
Commerzbank stock dips on Q2 loss Earnings
Mylan profit retreats in Q2 Earnings