Nimbix appoints Stacy Repult as CFO
Ms. Repult brings more than 20 years of experience at both public and private companies in financial management, strategic planning, international expansion and corporate development.
Most recently, Ms. Repult was Vice President of Finance for Omnitracs where she led the FP&A, tax and treasury departments.
Previously, she held the Managing Director position at SLR Consulting Group where she focused on supporting small to mid-market companies through high growth initiatives. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST