Nils Andersen to join BP board
Mr. Andersen was Group Chief Executive of A.P. Møller - Mærsk from 2007 to June 2016.
Prior to this he was Executive Vice President of Carlsberg A/S and Carlsberg Breweries A/S from 1999-2001, becoming President and Chief Executive Officer from 2001-2007.
He is a Non-Executive Director at Unilever Plc and Unilever NV, where he serves on the Audit Committee. Mr. Andersen is also Chairman of Dansk Supermarked Group A/S.
Previous roles include Non-Executive Director of Inditex S.A. and William Demant A/S. He has also served as Managing Director of Union Cervecera, Hannen Brauerei and Chief Executive Officer of the Drinks Division of the Hero Group.
Mr. Andersen received his graduate degree from the University of Aarhus. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST