NIKE appoints Tom Peddie as GM of North America
Mr. Peddie, a 26-year Nike veteran, has held senior management roles across Nike, including VP North America Sales and VP Global Sales.
Mr. Peddie served as its General Manager of Integrated Marketplace North America since July 1, 2016 until October 6, 2016. He served as Vice President and General Manager of Emerging Markets abd as Vice President of Global Sales since January 2012.
Mr. Peddie is veteran with a long history of roles in sales including Apparel Sales Director in North America, Sales Director of the former Asia Pacific region, Category Sales Director for Nike Sportswear and Vice President of North America Sales.
He has been a Director of Nike Australia Pty Ltd. and Nike New Zealand Company since January 9, 2015. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Oregon
- Schmitt Industries adds Michael J. Ellsworth to board
- Schmitt Industries chairman Wayne A. Case to retire
- Columbia Sportswear names interim SVP of North America & EMEA
- WebMD Health Services names chief technology officer
- Chairman Phil Knight steps down from NIKE
More inside POST
Reasons why people are leaving you Leadership