NightstaRx appoints Senthil Sundaram as CFO
Prior to joining Nightstar, Mr. Sundaram was the Vice President and Head of Business and Corporate Development at Intercept Pharmaceuticals.
While at Intercept, Mr. Sundaram was highly ranked on the Institutional Investor Magazine’s survey for the Biotechnology All-America Executive Team.
Prior to joining Intercept, he spent 13 years in the healthcare investment banking groups at Lehman Brothers/Barclays, Citigroup and Lazard.
His transaction experience includes mergers & acquisitions, initial public offerings and other equity and debt financings in the biopharmaceuticals sector.
Mr. Sundaram is a graduate of Brown University, where he obtained degrees in Computer Engineering and Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Hanover Insurance Group appoints Bryan J. Salvatore as vice president
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
More inside POST
7,000 AT&T workers on 3-day strike Companies