NightstaRx appoints Senthil Sundaram as CFO
Prior to joining Nightstar, Mr. Sundaram was the Vice President and Head of Business and Corporate Development at Intercept Pharmaceuticals.
While at Intercept, Mr. Sundaram was highly ranked on the Institutional Investor Magazine’s survey for the Biotechnology All-America Executive Team.
Prior to joining Intercept, he spent 13 years in the healthcare investment banking groups at Lehman Brothers/Barclays, Citigroup and Lazard.
His transaction experience includes mergers & acquisitions, initial public offerings and other equity and debt financings in the biopharmaceuticals sector.
Mr. Sundaram is a graduate of Brown University, where he obtained degrees in Computer Engineering and Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST