Nielsen names Nancy Ramsey Phillips CHRO
Most recently Ms. Ramsey Phillips was the Executive Vice President and CHRO at Broadcom Corporation in Irvine, CA prior to that company’s acquisition by Avago.
Ms. Ramsey Phillips has a 20 year history of success in developing and aligning HR strategy with business needs. Her experience spans multiple industries, including technology-driven, digitally focused organizations.
Prior to Broadcom, she was with Hewlett-Packard where she led the HR organization for HP’s Enterprise Services business group.
Earlier in her career, she rose through a series of HR leadership roles with General Electric and spent time as the Chief Human Resources officer at Fifth Third Bank during the economic crisis.
Also a lawyer, Ms. Ramsey Phillips holds a Bachelors of Arts in English with a minor in Philosophy from the University of Delaware and a Juris Doctorate from Samford University.
She will succeed Mary Liz Finn who announced her retirement from Nielsen in September of 2016.
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Patriot National Bancorp appoints Joseph D. Perillo as CFO
- Hexcel appoints Patrick Winterlich as CFO
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
More inside POST