Nicolas Dufourcq appointed to Orange board of directors
Mr. Dufourcq is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Bpifrance Participations. Mr. Dufourcq became the Chief Executive Officer of Bpifrance in October 2012.
Having joined France Télécom in 1994, he set up the Multimedia Division in which Wanadoo was launched in January 1996.
In 2003, he joined Capgemini where he was in charge of Continental Europe before becoming Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the group.
Mr. Dufourcq holds diplomas from HEC and ENA. He is an Inspector-general of Finance. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- Ipsen appoints Alexandre Lebeaut as EVP
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy joins Accor board
- Pixium Vision appoints Didier Laurens as CFO
- Yasuhiro Yamauchi joins Renault board of directors
- Nanobiotix appoints Alain Dostie as COO
More inside POST