Nickel North names Yingting Guo as director of the company
Mr. Guo has over 28-year experience in the mineral industries. He has worked on mineral exploration and development projects/mines in China, Mongolia, Africa, Europe, US and Canada.
Mr. Guo's business expertise includes the mineral resource exploration, development, assessment, acquisition and project management. Mr. Guo has participated and managed many mineral exploration works internationally for the last 20 years.
His credentials include a Bachelor of Science Degree in Geology from the Nanjing University as well as a Doctor Degree in Geology and Exploration from China University of Mining and Technology.
He is a registered Professional Geoscientist from the Province of British Columbia, Canada and QP member of Mining and Metallurgical Society of America.
As either an exploration geologist or a senior management and board director, Mr. Guo has worked from public mining companies to private consulting firms such as Jinshan Gold Mines, China Gold International, Minco Base Metal, Behre Dolbear Group etc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arak Resources appoints Jonathan Hykawy as director
- Arbutus Biopharma appoints Daniel Burgess as director
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
More inside POST