NICE announces the promotion of Beth Gaspich to CFO
Ms. Gaspich brings over 25 years of experience leading finance, operations and business activity for global finance and software companies. Ms. Gaspich has been the CFO of NICE Actimize since September 2011.
Prior to joining NICE, Ms. Gaspich served as the CFO of Archive Systems, and previous to that role she was a founding member of the RiskMetrics Group, a spinoff from JP Morgan and a leader in cloud based risk management.
At her previous companies, she was key to expanding the businesses through acquisitions and organic growth.
Ms. Gaspich holds a BA in Accounting from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Wireless Telecom Group appoints Daniel Monopoli as CTO
- New Jersey Resources names Maureen Borkowski to board
- Milestone Scientific appoints Daniel Goldberger as CEO
- Celldex changes management team
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark I. Froimson to board
More inside POST