NICE announces the promotion of Beth Gaspich to CFO
Ms. Gaspich brings over 25 years of experience leading finance, operations and business activity for global finance and software companies. Ms. Gaspich has been the CFO of NICE Actimize since September 2011.
Prior to joining NICE, Ms. Gaspich served as the CFO of Archive Systems, and previous to that role she was a founding member of the RiskMetrics Group, a spinoff from JP Morgan and a leader in cloud based risk management.
At her previous companies, she was key to expanding the businesses through acquisitions and organic growth.
Ms. Gaspich holds a BA in Accounting from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Celgene Corporation COO Jacqualyn Fouse to retire
- Innophos appoints Kim Ann Mink as chairman of the board
More inside POST