NHC appoints Stephen F. Flatt as inside director
Dr. Flatt will also assume the position of CEO on January 1, 2017. He joined NHC in 2005 as Senior Vice President of Development. On January 1, 2009, he was promoted to the role of NHC's President.
Dr. Flatt currently serves on the Executive Committee of the Council for Post Acute Care (CPAC) and the Boards of Directors of The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee and Nashville Inner City Ministry.
Dr. Flatt is a member of the Nashville Health Care Council.
He received his B.A. degree from David Lipscomb College and his M.S. degree and Ph.D. from George Peabody College of Vanderbilt University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- CKE Restaurants appoints Jason Marker as CEO
- Tractor Supply Company promotes Kurt D. Barton to SVP
- Active Implants appoints Ted Davis as CEO
- ServiceMaster Global appoints Peter L. Cella to board
- International Paper elects Kathryn D. Sullivan to board
More inside POST