NHC appoints Stephen F. Flatt as inside director
Dr. Flatt will also assume the position of CEO on January 1, 2017. He joined NHC in 2005 as Senior Vice President of Development. On January 1, 2009, he was promoted to the role of NHC's President.
Dr. Flatt currently serves on the Executive Committee of the Council for Post Acute Care (CPAC) and the Boards of Directors of The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee and Nashville Inner City Ministry.
Dr. Flatt is a member of the Nashville Health Care Council.
He received his B.A. degree from David Lipscomb College and his M.S. degree and Ph.D. from George Peabody College of Vanderbilt University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Bridgestone Americas appoints Amanda Mathis as CFO
- Scripps Networks Interactive appoints Lois Nix as SVP
- Community Health Systems appoints Thomas J. Aaron as CFO
- Fred's appoints Steven Rossi and Timothy Barton to board
- Fred's appoints Linda Longo-Kazanova to board
More inside POST