NGL Energy Partners adds Jared Parker to board of directors
Mr. Parker has served as a Board Observer since May 2016 and replaces Christopher Beall as a Director.
Mr. Parker has more than 14 years of experience in private equity, operational leadership, investment banking and finance.
He served as an investment professional for Highstar Capital prior to joining Oaktree in 2014. He served as president of Ports America Stevedoring, the largest business unit inside Ports America from 2010 through 2013.
Mr. Parker holds a B.A. degree in international relations from Stanford University and currently serves on the board of directors of ADS Waste Holdings, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Oklahoma
- Mid-Con Energy Partners names John Brown to board
- Devon Energy promotes Jeff Ritenour to CFO
- SemGroup Corporation appoints W.J. McAdam to board
- Helmerich & Payne appoints two directors
- Williams appoints Micheal Dunn as COO
More inside POST
How to prevent burnout and still do the job Leadership