NextGxDx names Rob Metcalf as chief executive officer
Mr. Metcalf brings more than a decade of experience leading technology and information services businesses. Most recently, he served as president and chief operating officer for Digital Reasoning, a Nashville-based leader in cognitive computing.
Mr. Metcalf’s prior roles include multiple positions with LexisNexis, including vice president of global operations for the company’s practice management division.
Mr. Metcalf received his Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School and earned his undergraduate degree from Princeton University.
Mr. Harris, who founded the healthcare information technology company in 2010, has elected to take a new leadership position, chief innovation officer, where his primary focus will be developing the next wave of transformative solutions for the genetic testing market. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Bridgestone Americas appoints Amanda Mathis as CFO
- Scripps Networks Interactive appoints Lois Nix as SVP
- Community Health Systems appoints Thomas J. Aaron as CFO
- Fred's appoints Steven Rossi and Timothy Barton to board
- Fred's appoints Linda Longo-Kazanova to board
More inside POST