Nexteer Automotive appoints new president & global COO
Mr. Richardson, a 42-year company veteran, will also retain his previous title of executive board director.
Earlier this month, Mr. Richardson was named interim president and global chief operating officer following the departure of Laurent Bresson.
The company also promotes Nexteer veteran, Tao Liu, to senior vice president and global chief operating officer.
Mr. Liu has served as Nexteer’s vice president, chief operating officer – Asia Pacific Division. Mr. Liu joined the company in 2006 as China operations manager of Delphi Steering.
Both appointments will be effective October 1, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Ford appoints Lynn Vojvodich to board
- Meritor adds David C. Parry to board
- Rockwell Medical appoints David Domzalski to board
- Greg Creed joins Whirlpool board of directors
- Wolverine appoints Todd Spaletto to head outdoor and life
More inside POST