Nexteer Automotive appoints new president & global COO
Mr. Richardson, a 42-year company veteran, will also retain his previous title of executive board director.
Earlier this month, Mr. Richardson was named interim president and global chief operating officer following the departure of Laurent Bresson.
The company also promotes Nexteer veteran, Tao Liu, to senior vice president and global chief operating officer.
Mr. Liu has served as Nexteer’s vice president, chief operating officer – Asia Pacific Division. Mr. Liu joined the company in 2006 as China operations manager of Delphi Steering.
Both appointments will be effective October 1, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Spartan Motors appoints James A. Sharman as chairman
- Ford appoints Jim Hackett as CEO
- InfuSystem Holdings appoints Gregg Lehman as executive chairman
- Cooper-Standard Holdings appoints Molly P. Zhang to board
- MiraMed Global Services appoints Fred Fazio as CFO
More inside POST
RWE Q1 net income increased 10% Earnings