Nexgen Packaging appoints Jim Welch as president
Mr. Welch joined Nexgen Packaging in 2016 and most recently led North America and European sales and operations.
Mr. Welch came to Nexgen Packaging from Motorola Solutions (MSI) where he held a variety of leadership roles, including SVP and GM Field Operations for the MSI Enterprise business.
He helped direct global go-to-market and regional strategies and helped orchestrate the successful sale of that unit to Zebra Technologies.
Previously Mr. Welch held CEO positions and advisor roles with a variety of software startups in Austin, TX focused on artificial intelligence, data analytics, and mobility. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Hilco Merchant Resources hires Seth Marks as SVP
- Veltex Corporation appoints Andreas Mauritzson as CEO
- Ingredion Incorporated appoints James P. Zallie as CEO
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Paul V. Maier to board
- ADM promotes Rachel D. Hudson as vice president
More inside POST