News Corp. names Kelly Ayotte to board
Senator Ayotte most recently served as a United States Senator for the State of New Hampshire from 2011 to 2017.
Prior to her election to the Senate, Senator Ayotte served as the chief of New Hampshire’s Homicide Unit and Deputy Attorney General of New Hampshire before being named the State’s first female Attorney General, in which role she served from 2004 until 2009.
Senator Ayotte graduated from the Pennsylvania State University and earned a Juris Doctorate degree from Villanova University.
Senator Ayotte will serve on the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee of the Board.
Her appointment follows the recent departure of Elaine L. Chao, who resigned from the Board upon her confirmation as Secretary of the United States Department of Transportation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
Renren Q4 revenues jump nearly 50% Earnings