News Corp. names Kelly Ayotte to board
Senator Ayotte most recently served as a United States Senator for the State of New Hampshire from 2011 to 2017.
Prior to her election to the Senate, Senator Ayotte served as the chief of New Hampshire’s Homicide Unit and Deputy Attorney General of New Hampshire before being named the State’s first female Attorney General, in which role she served from 2004 until 2009.
Senator Ayotte graduated from the Pennsylvania State University and earned a Juris Doctorate degree from Villanova University.
Senator Ayotte will serve on the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee of the Board.
Her appointment follows the recent departure of Elaine L. Chao, who resigned from the Board upon her confirmation as Secretary of the United States Department of Transportation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
More inside POST